Sunday, December 12, 2010

Only In Encinitas

So after a long morning of shooting surfing I then ventured to my day job. I walked next door to Swamis Cafe to get some coffee and looked across the street at a guy sitting on the bus stop bench with a scarf draped over his head. I thought nothing of it being that it is Encinitas. 3 hrs later he was still there in the same position while many buses had come by. Normally I would have thought this strange, but it is Encinitas. I asked one of the employees and they said he had been there since 9am, It was now 3pm. Thats when a kid started skating the bench blasting huge frontside 180s right next to the guys head because he wouldn't move! I asked if I could take a few pics and he was cool with it. He skated the bench for hours and the guy never even flinched..... Only in Encinitas! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment